Running Technique Analysis 1-1
Here you can book a 1-1 Running Technique Analysis with Runners Edge.
A complete 3D running analysis and biomechanical profile in less than a minute without markers.
Running is basically the result of muscular forces acting on the body segments to produce forward motion. When these forces act in the optimal way, they generate an efficient running stride with balanced distribution of loads on the joints. When they don’t, the stride becomes uneasy and the injury risk increases.
Truly meaningful running gait assessment needs to involve the whole body and the forces acting on it. This is precisely what MotionMetrix does. Using depth cameras allows quality motion data to be obtained without body markers, making motion capture easier and faster than ever.
MotionMetrix’s 3D Running Gait system covers all essential aspects of running mechanics and features:
- running economy based on mechanical work with elastic energy exchange
- temporal and spatial stride parameters, and force
- gait kinematics and joint loading for injury assessment
- before-after overlay comparison
- data chart generation for over 60 parameters as function of speed
- comprehensive PDF report and video file for results sharing
For PW coached athletes - I will add your tailored strength plan to your calendar